About The Town
Alamein Park is located along the beautiful Sussex Inlet river adjoining the picturesque parkland and national parks with amazing views of the ocean. Alamein Park has the following assets to offer visitors:
- 2 modern, well appointed amenities, both clean to the highest standard.
- Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Full laundry facilities located in both amenities
- Electric BBQ areas located around the park and on the grassed waterfront
- Spacious, shady sites for camping, camper vans and others
- Within walking distance to Surf Lifesaver patrolled beach
- Walking tracks amongst the luscious bushland and along the coastal headland
- Safe boat anchorage, neighbouring boat club ramp and fish cleaning facilities
- Located adjacent to a community park with childrens playground
- 2 deep water jetties
- A secluded, sandy beach cove located within the park, safe for swimming, canoe/kayak launching…or just a lunchtime picnic!
- Boomgate security access and secure entrance to the park
- Surrounded by nature, birds and indigenous wildlife, abundant with natural sounds and atmosphere
A tourist and holiday park destination situated in a peaceful, shady riverside setting with the beach in walking distance. Make Alamein Park your next holiday getaway